Sunday, December 20, 2009

starts~

my journey just start~
just the beginning~
and i had finish my training~
now........
i'm suppost to test myself~
and show...~
the world...the time...wont wait for me~
i wont let myself dissapointed~
achieving.......
i wont be a half skill man~
i want to be a full...successful...
no 1 can stop me~
haha......~
except u.......==~
but i still on my way~
to the endless way~
way to ways~
thks u all help me to know...~
my own ways~
but later...i will be my own~
but my heart will always have u all~
the happiest thing for me is not magician top 1.....
is i had u guys....and u all....and u~
tats enough for me ~
but i wont make u all dissapointed~


sometimes...i felt i love u......
but .....i cant do anything.....
just waiting....for miracle...
yeah....miracle....
i trust in miracle.....

No comments: