Friday, December 18, 2009

17th~

really long de roti tissue~
super sweet~wow~

extra XXL roti tissue~




haha~
yesterday...go eat wif fren...~
finish kfc wif RM 80~
then go mamak...yamcha agian~
the roti tissue is they introduce de~
wow...so nice~



when i bk to frens house...~
some1 so sad ler==~
kesian~
but i think she will be better gua...for now~
and now...winter time...~
remember to drink more water o~
play webcam always wan tengok my stupid face==~


...~
now...my activities almost finish~
and my money also almost finish~
haha~
so...i should be more confident^^~
haha~

marry chrismas...to myself..~
i dunno should i go to kedah at 22 till 26 or not...~
i think tats not a good idea~
tat day i should go trip wif frens wad...except 24th~
haha...coz they need their own celebration~
but not me~
buddha bless me~xD




No comments: